HyungJoon Cho, Ph.D.
Received a B.S. in physics at Seoul National University (Feb. 2000) and Ph.D in Radiological Science and Technology at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Feb. 2005) with Prof. David Cory. After graduate work, he spent ~2 years at NMR group at Schlumberger-Doll Research Center (Cambridge, MA) with Dr. Yiqiao Song and ~1 and 1/2 year at small animal MR imaging Lab at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York, NY) with Prof. Jason Koutcher as a postdoc.He was a staff MR physicist at Schlumberger Technology Center (Houston,TX) developing next generation MR tool before joinining Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST).
2005, Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
2000, B.S. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
MR physics and engineering, In vivo imaging, Imaging assisted biology.
- B.S. Seoul National University, 2000
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2005
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Schlumberger Doll Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Cambridge, MA, 2005-2007
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, 2007-2008
- Physicist, Schlumberger Technology Center, Houston, TX, 2008-2009